PDA

View Full Version : Hello People Like Me

Hunty2222
11-08-17, 10:54
Hi everyone,

My name is Hunty. You know when you have issues, you just google thing. That what I have done and I found the No More Panic forum. It felt good when I found that other people have similar experiences as me.

My issue is, I used to play sport with a shoe that didn't fit me well. My foot used to bleed blood after I take it off. I had plenty of negative though. Right now, when I do sport I get stomach pain immediately. It has been years with the same issue.

Thank you so much for welcoming me

venusbluejeans
11-08-17, 11:02
Hiya Hunty2222 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hunty2222
11-08-17, 11:12
Hiya Hunty2222 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hi venusbluejeans :)

I have checked the main page and the forum too. As you said there are a lot of information, but I don't know which one are related to my situation. Any suggestion?

Thank you