PDA

View Full Version : Worried about heart. Help :(

deejaay2
11-08-17, 18:24
Hi, all! How are you?

I was on here yesterday and posted a new thread saying I had a head rush (constantly; well it happened twice) but I was wondering if it have something to do with my heart or apart of anxiety? I do want to die at a young age and never had any problems with my heart. (Even though high blood pressure runs in my family. My aunt died of an stroke last year.) I'm really worried and need to make an appointment to see the doctor.

:weep:

Deanna J.

Fishmanpa
11-08-17, 18:29
The chances of you having a physical heart issue at 18 are slim to none. Being that you've not had any issues backs that up. A couple of head rushes (which is common with anxiety) doesn't indicate heart problems.

Positive thoughts

deejaay2
11-08-17, 18:45
The chances of you having a physical heart issue at 18 are slim to none. Being that you've not had any issues backs that up. A couple of head rushes (which is common with anxiety) doesn't indicate heart problems.

Positive thoughts

Oh, ok. Cause at first I thought it would be a problem with my heart. I mean I remember getting palpitations from anxiety, dehydration or caffeine lol. (Yeah, I went to the doctor's two years ago and my test came back normal. They told me that I had low iron and a little dehydrated. Which made me feel better.) So, I know when I go back, they'll tell me the same thing.

Just I'm young, and have a life to live. Why I'm worried? But thank you for clearing that up for me. Truly appreciate it!

(Also: Can trapped gas in the chest cause troubles to breath or pains? And I do eat, sometimes at midnight, go to sleep then wake up with a heartburn. Ugh, nasty lol. Is that normal?!)

Yeah. I'm a true hypochondriac. Sorry. :)

But thank you again, Fishmanpa!