PDA

View Full Version : Help and advice please

Mapp1698
12-08-17, 06:06
I am 30 years old and about 18onths ago I found my self crying a lot and not knowing why so I was put on fluoxetine. my doctor asked to review my medication a little over 7 months ago and I asked to stay on the tablets as thing were tough at work. I felt really great for months up until last week when I had a confrontation with someone at work but iyvis now all sorted and we are back on track but everyday for the last 9 or so days I have been waking up way before my alarm is due to go off and I am waking feeling sick and my stomach is in knots. I'm getting hot sweats and feel really on edge. I think I had a panic attack last week because I was crying and was sick and came over really hot but it passed and this feeling doesn't seem to pass. I now cannot shut my brain off trying to work out why I feel the way I do. Does anyone have any advice? I have tried relaxation and deep breathing but I haven't noticed any difference and feel scared with what is going on. I have no reason to be anxious or worried that I am aware of so don't understand how or why I feel this way.