PDA

View Full Version : Just could use some hugs

ScaredLizard
12-08-17, 06:17
So I have a heart condition and an implanted heart recorder. Today I had two episodes with SVT the first 158 bpm and the second 185 bpm. I know my monitor caught them but I'm still anxious because I hate them. They make me feel sick and run down and I just an nervous I'll get another one. I could just use a hug right now cause :weep::weep: I hate this.

I hate that I worry about something I have because....it might happen or it might not! It SUCKS. Stupid anxiety. :weep:

pulisa
12-08-17, 08:32
It can't be easy for you, ScaredLizard and you are anxious for a valid reason. Sending you virtual hugs:hugs: and try to take things as they come if you can xx

MyNameIsTerry
12-08-17, 08:55
Plenty of :hugs: for you and some :flowers: too.

It must be hard to stop the anxiety seizing it's opportunity when these things happen with having the added concerns over a heart condition.

FluffySheep
12-08-17, 08:59
Sending you a big hug :hugs:

palspals
12-08-17, 16:44
The great thing about this forum is that we're all in it together- when it comes to the anxiety. It's so hard, I know. I'm sending you virtual hugs and also, just a reminder that what you are feeling doesn't make you crazy or silly. Life is tough. Anxiety is really tough. And some days are better than others. But you have support and people who know and understand exactly how you feel.

Rhiannon.
12-08-17, 22:32
Tons of hugs for you! <

I know how you are feeling. Recently I've been experiencing periods where my lips, eyes, tongue and throat swell for no reason. Frustratingly there is nothing doctor's can do about it until it starts to affect my ability to breathe. So I'll be sitting around with a swollen tongue, nothing able to help and hoping it doesn't get to the point I need to go to the hospital.

It's horrible because you know it isn't standard "it'll never happen" health anxiety. It's a health anxiety that could happen. It's terrifying but know you aren't alone. You'll get through this <3

ScaredLizard
13-08-17, 03:38
Thank you all for the hugs. Today? I've had a good heart day!! No SVT! May we continue this lovely run! I appreciate all the hugs and flowers and sweet words! I really needed them. You guys are awesome

ItchyOne
13-08-17, 04:00
Congrats! Here's another hug for you! :) Hang in there. :)

Amayatylor
13-08-17, 22:03
another HUG from me :bighug1: