PDA

View Full Version : Labyrinthis ? Anyone had it??

Smellycat10
12-08-17, 10:12
I'm super anxious been diagnosed with labyrinthis and I feel awful I can get up and about during the day but I feel off balance .. I feel so good when I wake up but slowly gets worse . Does anyone know if this is normal? I have eye pain & head aches and some strange brain feeling .. I'm usong steroid spray , cyclizine and I take citralopram .. I feel awful will I ever get better.

PUGLETMUM
12-08-17, 19:21
Oh gosh this sounds awful - I was thinking about this only yesterday as I'm a bit poorly at the moment with some viral raging sore throats and I thought 'oh god don't let me get that again' - I had it in 2013 but only lasted just over a week in total - although I still used to get slightly dizzy for months after when turning over in bed.
Then a couple of months ago a lady who works at my daughters school in the link club said she had it and had it for a lot longer than I did - probably the chronic version? Like yours? She said she was having a monouvre done by a dr which funnily enough I'd seen on 'gp's behind closed doors' ( think it's called that - it's on TV about what goes on in gp surgeries ☺️)
Have you had heard of this monouvre/ had it done ?

meant2live
21-08-17, 03:57
My husband has had what is either that or the chronic kind. It seems to come on when he gets a bad viral infection, but not every time. It doesn't help that he doesn't have a spleen. His immune system isn't great.

MrGinger
21-08-17, 06:19
I had it a couple years ago, my doctor actually blamed it for my worsening anxiety. My heart goes out to you, I know how the struggle goes. But it does get better! I promise. :)

nmp1991ah
21-08-17, 17:59
is this something that lasts for a while?

I had a headache behind my eyes that lasted on/off for about a month. It's just now starting to go away but I still have on/off fatigue and feel off-balance.. usually in the mornings. Could this be what this is? I kinda had a little fullness of right ear as well.