PDA

View Full Version : Dizzyness and head rushes

Dan21
01-06-07, 22:15
Hi.

Sorry to go on but I'm really beginning to freak myself out. Been having some mild but ongoing dizzy spells lately, ever since I finished Uni a few weeks ago.

To be honest, I'm not feeling too stressed about most other things in my life but there are a few things that could be contributing I think. Baby on the way and having a bit of a difficult time work-wise.

But, do you think that excessive tiredness, dizzyness and what I can only describe as head rushes could be simply down to stress/anxiety, even though I'm not feeling particularly worried?????

D

nomorepanic
01-06-07, 22:37
I have them at the moment cos I am stressed.

I have felt rubbish for over a week now - keep feeling dizzy and having head zaps. My eyes hurt and I feel rubbish.

I know it is anziety and it will go in time and so will yours.

You just have to relax and chill and forget it and it does ease.

Distraction is the key.

funky chick
01-06-07, 22:39
Hi Dan,
I too get those head rushes you describe and the dizziness, so am sure it is anx just more annoying symptoms for us! sometimes we dont have to be feeling particularly anx Dan when we get the feelings it is strange when you think you are doing ok and then wham they come out of the blue they will pass as im sure you know. we have to let time pass etc as Claire Weekes tells us and not give feelings too much attention although hard she is right!
Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the break from uni and the new baby! take care love Gail xx:hugs: