PDA

View Full Version : Anybody hate sleeping?

phil06
14-08-17, 02:31
Anybody here hate sleeping? Sometimes I drift off to sleep easy and other times I don't want sleep. Anybody else feel this way? There's so many other things I'd rather do than sleep.

Juggar
14-08-17, 06:51
Eh, I used to be neutral about it. Then I got bad Anxiety/OCD.

Anytime where im doing nothing is a hard time, especially sleeping since my brain just goes into anxious mode. But not sleeping is way worse so I always go to bed at the same time generally.

Half the time I get to sleep quickly and the other half of the time it might take an hour, or a few if its one of those nights.

braindead
14-08-17, 16:37
then dont go to bed early , then you can do anything you like i often dont go to bed till 2am plenty on the film channels :WTF:

Bigboyuk
14-08-17, 17:10
Eh, I used to be neutral about it. Then I got bad Anxiety/OCD.

Anytime where im doing nothing is a hard time, especially sleeping since my brain just goes into anxious mode. But not sleeping is way worse so I always go to bed at the same time generally.

Half the time I get to sleep quickly and the other half of the time it might take an hour, or a few if its one of those nights. Hi Juggar I agree with this is so important for one to get a good nights sleep so your brain can take a well earned rest especially after a lot of stress the brain needs to recover Night time tv doesn't really cut it for me I have done it in the past and then trying to get to sleep is a nightmare on it it's own :eek: Cheers

Darksky
14-08-17, 18:18
Lord no, I love, love love sleep :) Me and my bed have a fabulous relationship lol. Not every night is great, I do tend to wake up a few times but in general I get straight back and clock up a good 7/8 hours. Bliss.

ShaunRyder
15-08-17, 00:42
When my Anxiety is bad I hate to sleep, for some reason late at night my anxiety can feel alot calmer and I dread the morning of the 'another day worrying about stuff' feeling. But when my anxiety is good, I love sleeping!

up a ladder
15-08-17, 08:13
When my Anxiety is bad I hate to sleep, for some reason late at night my anxiety can feel alot calmer and I dread the morning of the 'another day worrying about stuff' feeling. But when my anxiety is good, I love sleeping!

When I read the thread title, this was my theory. I look forward to evenings as I feel better than I do in the mornings. When I am am at my most depressed, I fear sleep as it brings the morning around.

braindead
15-08-17, 09:37
If you have a mental illness that gives you pain in the brain all day. and you hit what is called the golden hour at night time usually about 8pm , its when even you depression needs a rest, it dont make sence to go to bed and miss out on the small widow of bliss , i stay up has long has it takes to get some rest bite . if your feeling good a 10 o'clock then stay up dont go to bed when you feel good. IF you have taken a sleeper med then you have no choice ?????? aaaaaaaare but you have , take your sleeper later. if you go to bed at 12 am and sleep 6 to 8 hours. better than going at 8pm and sleeping mabye 6 hours and spending the rest of the night in the land of monsters. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

phil06
17-08-17, 00:44
Problem is I hate sleeping time and I wish I could function without sleep.

I use to enjoy a rest these days sleep is an inconvenience..:blush:

cmc6937
20-08-17, 18:02
I would love to have a good sleep,sleep is my anxiety,thinking I won't sleep,so I don't.its torture.

Fidget
21-08-17, 06:34
Sleep is something I would love to be able to do. I am currently experiencing a period where going to bed means endless hours of tossing and turning while my anxious mind plays havoc inside my head. A million thoughts, as rapid fire as a machine gun, so fast that I could not even tell you what they are. All I know is I spend hour upon hour with anxiety feelings inside my body. It's the time of day when I feel at my most wretched.