PDA

View Full Version : Repeating panic attacks or?

deejaay2
14-08-17, 05:42
Hi, all.

Good evening!

How's everyone?

Earlier today, I've been suffering repeated panic attacks (if that makes sense lol) But I'm afraid that it might be something else. I feel dizzy, having a pounding heart, vision keeps going back to blurry, feel like going crazy. :weep::weep::weep:

Please help.

Deanna J.

Hypomean
14-08-17, 05:54
I get days were it's a whole day filled with panic attacks :(
Feels like death is just teasing.
But doctors did assure me there will be days like this. I get the dizziness, tachycardia, tight chest, achy ribs ��

---------- Post added at 04:54 ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 ----------

All I can say is you are not alone
I still have a hard time controlling my anxiety and panic attacks to give advice. The one thing that helps take of the edge is just deep breathing

deejaay2
14-08-17, 05:58
But doctors did assure me there will be days like this. I get the dizziness, tachycardia, tight chest, achy ribs ��

It is such a terrible feeling. I was recently diagnosed with GAD. And these panic attacks make me feel like I am about to die or collapse (huge fear of having seizures/non-epileptic ones) But yes, mines are dizziness, blurred vision, the pressure in the back of my head and chest pain. :weep:

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:56 ----------

---------- Post added at 04:54 ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 ----------

All I can say is you are not alone
I still have a hard time controlling my anxiety and panic attacks to give advice. The one thing that helps take of the edge is just deep breathing

Same here, I almost ran out of church while it was one about to come on. Thank God that I took a deep breath and just think about happy things.