PDA

View Full Version : Really scared

Earthmum
14-08-17, 07:28
Hi could someone pls give me some advice as I'm really worried , I have not been up long and was cleaning the house when suddenly I felt extremely dizzy lightheaded and heard like a vibration buzzing sound in my neck head area I had to sit on the floor then it passed it literally lasted a minute or so ,anyone??

Earthmum
14-08-17, 13:16
Anyone?

Annaboodle
14-08-17, 13:42
I get that sensation (the lightheaded dizziness and the buzzing/rushing sound) frequently. It's often when I stand up after a period of inactivity (this is just me - I'm inactive A LOT, lol). Any time I clean something that involves crouching like the bath or floor I will definitely get it. That time I cleaned the oven I thought I was dying! I try to tell my partner it's nature's way of telling me not to clean surely, but he's not buying it. Anyway, I get this a lot, it's always a weird unsettling feeling but it always always passes and never gets any worse.

A lot of the time I've realised I don't know if some things are anxiety symptoms, or just weird shit your body does.

Magic
14-08-17, 16:18
I have the same thing, Was trying to climb a ladder to clean a ceiling lampshade, only got to second step and went dizzy. So true Annaboodle, Weird!!

Earthmum
14-08-17, 16:35
Aw thank you for replying guys, glad I'm not alone , but such a scary sensation I actually thought I was going to collapse and none of my kids would have been aware that I had disappeared:ohmy:

Fishmanpa
14-08-17, 16:39
Hi could someone pls give me some advice as I'm really worried , I have not been up long and was cleaning the house when suddenly I felt extremely dizzy lightheaded and heard like a vibration buzzing sound in my neck head area I had to sit on the floor then it passed it literally lasted a minute or so ,anyone??

Orthostatic hypotension IMO. Happens to me occasionally. If you quickly stand up or move from one position to another, your BP can dip thus the dizziness. I know when I'm cleaning I'm bending over and going from kneeling to standing etc.

Positive thoughts

Earthmum
15-08-17, 05:32
Thank you Fishmanpa , I was actually wizzing around cleaning my fridge super fast and as I turned my head to the left that's when it happened .. I did go see my GP he also said the same thing but also that the neck muscles if super tight can stop oxygen going to the brain. he gave me muscle relaxants to try.