PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Mivvi5
14-08-17, 18:28
Hello. I am new to this all. Terrible anxiety issues. Severe ME sufferer and really struggling terribly. Not getting any help from GP, mental health team. Looking desperately for help, support and advice. Thank you.

venusbluejeans
14-08-17, 18:34
Hiya Mivvi5 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mivvi5
14-08-17, 22:20
Thank you ! Thats so kind x

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Really struggling as i cannot tolerate meds due to hypersensitivity. But glad to be here. Xx

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Not quite sure how to use the site properly. I am not very savvy with these things. Need help in trying to deal with severe ill health and the anxiety that seems to have hit me hard recently. Constantly afraid, catastrophising etc. Spent two months as an inpatient some seven years ago and dont want to repeat that again. Keep trying different meds and react badly to them all. So im relying now on trying to get through without. I must admit its scary. I have been constantly seeking reassurance and help from docs and this has got out of hand. Been to hospital several times so i know physically all ok. I now have to take charge and do something to help myself. Local mental health are useless. Because i am bedridden, i cannot attend local mental health centre but they say i have to as part of my therapy ! Ummm 14 years bedridden with severe ME isnt going to change because some mental health doctor says so ! So im fighting to get some access to home care team. In the meantime i am scared, fragile and ill. Worried that everything will end badly. Hope being here will help me learn to manage things better and hopefully improve. Best wishes. Thank you. X

Bigboyuk
15-08-17, 07:41
Thank you ! Thats so kind x

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Really struggling as i cannot tolerate meds due to hypersensitivity. But glad to be here. Xx

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Not quite sure how to use the site properly. I am not very savvy with these things. Need help in trying to deal with severe ill health and the anxiety that seems to have hit me hard recently. Constantly afraid, catastrophising etc. Spent two months as an inpatient some seven years ago and dont want to repeat that again. Keep trying different meds and react badly to them all. So im relying now on trying to get through without. I must admit its scary. I have been constantly seeking reassurance and help from docs and this has got out of hand. Been to hospital several times so i know physically all ok. I now have to take charge and do something to help myself. Local mental health are useless. Because i am bedridden, i cannot attend local mental health centre but they say i have to as part of my therapy ! Ummm 14 years bedridden with severe ME isnt going to change because some mental health doctor says so ! So im fighting to get some access to home care team. In the meantime i am scared, fragile and ill. Worried that everything will end badly. Hope being here will help me learn to manage things better and hopefully improve. Best wishes. Thank you. XHi Mivi5 and :welcome: aboard to NMP :) Sorry to hear what you are going though, this is dreadful what you are going through and no real help Never give up how ever hard it may be :)
At the bottom of the page and nearly every page on here there is a drop down menu you simply click on and choose the forum that best describes what you are posting about :) and click on New Thread on the relevant forum HTH And hang on in there Cheers

Mivvi5
15-08-17, 18:25
Thank you so much. I will soon learn im sure. Nice to be here x