PDA

View Full Version : Opinion about my OCD

sportboy
15-08-17, 21:21
I feel like my OCD is getting stronger and stronger in weeks not in years. I can live with it at the moment. But I wonder how bad it will get.

When I was younger it was one disease or thought in a few months.

I had that rabies obsession as some of you know. I woke up a week ago and suddenly my brain told me that I don't have it and now all other things are back. I wasted entire month obsessing every single day how I die and how bat bite me. And then.. no rabies, but this milk you are drinking is poisoned.

It started 4-5 months ago when suddenly OCD became everyday thing for me. And I just can't understand my brain. Entire month I didn't even think about my driving or accidents, but suddenly it's a problem again. Also, contamination OCD is pretty bad. Kissing my girlfriend's body = creutzfeldt-jakob disease. 20 min ago I went outside and felt something in my shoe. And my brain just does these wrong connections. It now tells that there was bat who bite me. Now I have atleast 4-5 different situations in a day.

However, I don't obsess about these situations. I just let them be in my head and they will slowly fade away. But I wonder.. will this always be like that?

Currently I'm taking rhodiola, st john's wort, magnesium, b vitamins, motherwort. These herbs and vitamins destroyed my anxiety, I don't have this anxious feeling at all in these situations, like 0.

What do you think? Currently I'm 19. I'm functioning fine but will these thoughts remain till I die?