PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding mole

Clydesdale Epona
16-08-17, 02:29
Okay so I'm kind of freaking out and having a panic attack, I thought I had just a spot and at the moment I'm still unsure, but i accidently caught it and now its bleeding(not heavily but if you wait about a minute or two after cleaning it it will start bleeding up and the blood will start running, it will be quite a while before I bled out as its quite a tiny hole but do you think it will stop bleeding itself? I've out a plaster on it now so can't tell if its calmed down but is there any need to get myself to A and E? :weep: X

KK77
16-08-17, 02:52
You don't need to go A&E for a mole - just keep plaster on so it can heal. You can always see GP if it doesn't heal properly or starts bleeding again.

And you certainly have a fine Epona there ;)

Funky_Fairy
16-08-17, 14:09
I did the same thing the other day and have had a few moles bleed recently. I went through everything in my head and I've figured out what's happening. I've recently stopped bitting my nails and now have long nails. I'm not use to it and and been itching to the point of bleeding. I need to be mindful of my new length nails.