PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what to do

Lost all hope
16-08-17, 18:28
Hi
I don't know where to start really I'm just having a tough time, this past week has been really bad I feel so weak an light headed an just feel ill iv completely had enough, having loads of suicidal thoughts at the minute an it seems like a good option I can't go on like this I have no1 to talk to there sick of me talking about it! I feel so tired even though I'm sleeping at night I need a wee every 5 minutes can't help but think I have something seriously wrong with me.

KK77
16-08-17, 18:48
Are you on any meds - if so, are they not helping? Who is 'sick' of you talking about it? Can see this is really bringing you down but there is help out there if you're able to reach out for it.

You can call Samaritans if you're getting suicidal thoughts: https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us

Lost all hope
16-08-17, 18:51
Hi no not on meds iv tried loads of them an they have never worked! My family an my partner I soon as I mention it I can see it in there face "not this again" the aches an pains and the feelings are unbearable.

MattZion
17-08-17, 00:06
First of all, Well done for posting on here. I was so ill last week of starting citalopram 20mg I was literally the same. I had to stop taking the meds but I was breaking down tired and wanting it to end but it is slowly easing up. Have you spoke to your GP or maybe try ring MIND just for a chat? I have read for myself that anxiety and stress causes aches and pains because I suffer with healthy anxiety myself currently I get stomach pains and think the worst. Please don't lose hope you need to form a plan of attack. rest up watch crap on tv do things you love just get your mind away from the beast. we are here to help swell even if its just a casual chat.

I hope you feel better soon you can do this!

Matt

Fidget
18-08-17, 05:30
Hi. I totally understand how you are feeling. This morning I feel like what is the point in going on, can I survive this mental torture, but deep down I know I have to. We all have to. I live in hope that this will pass, it has done so before, and I am reminded by my family that these feelings are temporary. You have to try and hold onto those thoughts. These feelings will pass.

Some say that anxiety sufferers are among the most resilient people out there. They have to be to cope with daily suffering. This morning my resilience is truly being tested. Please know that there are those of us who will be sending you positive vibes in the hope that it offers just a little extra courage to push through. Love and peace

Lost all hope
19-08-17, 23:49
Hi thanks for replying, I'm doing a bit better today, one minute I think I can do this then the next minute I'm like nope can't do it! It's so hard to take my mind off it because when I feel ok I start thinking why am I feeling ok if that makes sense? My stomach is the same makes right weird noises, I'm hoping one day soon it will get better because at the min its just torture :(