PDA

View Full Version : Hello, again

PamG
16-08-17, 20:15
Hi there,

I haven't been on here for a good 2 or 3 years. I feel I have had a easy-ish ride of my anxiety and panics until the last couple of week. I suffer from GAD and associated panic attacks and physical symptoms. Recently, I had a blip with my marriage and my work was super stressful, and to top it off, my parents in law were taking my two children on holiday. (I should note that I use my children like medication, if I feel like I am starting to get anxious or panic, I just look at the two of them and somehow everything seems ok again). Just when I needed them the most, they were going on holiday. Selfishly I didn't want them to go, but have soooo much anxiety from guilt that I had to let them go so that I didn't feel guilty about holding them back. I am a typical over thinker and problem maker at its best. I have a feeling I am going to be on here quite a bit over the near future. Thanks for reading.

Pam

venusbluejeans
16-08-17, 20:22
Hiya PamG and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: