PDA

View Full Version : Hesitant Hello

MrGinger
16-08-17, 22:08
Hello,

I'm a young father and husband, only in my mid-twenties, housebound with severe anxiety. An obsessive fear of fainting that controls my every second. Always feeling out of it and lightheaded. Here for support.

venusbluejeans
16-08-17, 22:13
Hiya MrGinger and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

gagallagher04402
22-08-17, 15:22
Hang in there! This is coming from someone who rides this awful rollercoaster as well. I going to introduce my self as soon as the site lets me.

George

MissRose
22-08-17, 15:34
Hi Mr Ginger,

Not that it helps much but I am in the exact same boat.

I always worry that I'm going to faint, particularly when I am in crowds of people, or on public transport. I don't know why I panic about it so much - yet I've never actually fainted from a panic attack in 17 years. I also always feel like I'm 'not really here' if that makes sense.

I've fainted once in my life when a piercer couldn't get the needle in my skin! And it wasn't scary at all because you wake up like you have just had a nap! Yet I still worry about it daily...

Have you ever fainted before?

Here for you if you need to chat about anything. Anxiety is just horrible.

Em