PDA

View Full Version : Hello hope you come and say hi

MattZion
16-08-17, 23:54
Hi all,

Ive had anxiety for 10 years started from a phobia of my drink being spiked and stemmed into numerous different things.

I just hope you chat to people who suffer like me. Help people and maybe make some anxiety buddies to share and overcome the pain with.

Come say hello or pm if you want to chat because I know sometimes it just nice to have someone to talk to who is suffering. I wish I found something like this years ago and not feel like I was alone

Anyway thanks for reading

Matt

venusbluejeans
17-08-17, 00:00
Hiya MattZion and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
17-08-17, 10:40
Hi Matt and welcome to NMP :) I guess my main condition is depression which I have had for some years now, Never really questioned if I had anxiety which looking back on it would say yes It's not that I cant admit it just never thought I had it would make sense cause for me anxiety can make you feel depressed. So Welcome again you aren't on your own!!