PDA

View Full Version : Itchy left nipple

AussieWorrier
17-08-17, 00:20
I've had this itch for over a week now ... it comes and goes by was itchy all last night and I couldn't sleep well. I can't see anything abnormal (no redness or rash etc) and I remember I had this itch a few years ago and it went away on its own. I've taken an antihistamine this morning and it seems a bit less itchy. I'm also having itchiness in different spots on my body but the nipple is the most annoying ... I just walked past a medical centre and it had a sign describing breast cancer symptoms and one of them is a rash or ulcer or itchy nipple so now I'm beside myself with worry ... also had a large boil under my left armpit last month but that's gone now and had a bit of an itch around there because I've had laser hair removal and I can see some hairs trapped under the skin but that's all resolved now... I'm so worried now and too scared to see a doctor ... my last mammogram was 2 and a half years ago and I'm 51

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:19 ----------

I've promised myself to never google my symptoms anymore that's why I won't look it up

Kyrae
17-08-17, 14:08
I had this issue too... but back then breast cancer was my fear, now bowel cancer... it will be nothing but if you are too worried, mention it to your gp. Long live HA -sigh-

AussieWorrier
17-08-17, 14:12
My rational mind says it's dry skin from winter (it's winter in Australia ) and after checking it under my iphones light it does look dry so I've put some coconut oil it seems better now ... had been using this new soap in the shower lately.