PDA

View Full Version : Hello... Need some help..

Kitty93
17-08-17, 18:59
Hi everyone!
I am 25 years old and from near London. I am diagnosed with GAD and OCPD. I have been managing okay but lost my mum 5 months ago suddenly and anxiety and depression has returned to an unbearable level. I saw my GP but they just recommended that I went to a "talking spaces" group or something. I felt totally demotivated. I just feel like giving up. So I have joined this site to try and help myself.
Nice to meet you all!

venusbluejeans
17-08-17, 19:10
Hiya Kitty93 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

havingadventures
17-08-17, 19:47
Welcome! :hugs!:
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :(((( please message me any time if you'd like to talk.

This is a great site for getting help [emoji169]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pepperpot
20-08-17, 01:53
Hello :)
Sorry to hear about your mam. I lost mine too nearly 4 weeks ago x

tom_or_thomas
21-08-17, 19:03
Hello Kitty93,

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mother, I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel. We are here if you would like to chat, I only joined today myself after suffering from GAD for over 3 years now.

-Tom

rose1234
26-08-17, 23:46
Hi everyone!
I am 25 years old and from near London. I am diagnosed with GAD and OCPD. I have been managing okay but lost my mum 5 months ago suddenly and anxiety and depression has returned to an unbearable level. I saw my GP but they just recommended that I went to a "talking spaces" group or something. I felt totally demotivated. I just feel like giving up. So I have joined this site to try and help myself.
Nice to meet you all!

Hi Kitty,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I can't imagine what you're going through right now but please be assured you're never alone ❤️
Please do feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to x

gillebro
14-09-17, 11:45
Hello!

I'm another UK-dweller, and I'm so sorry for your recent loss. Losing someone is never easy, but as the commenter above says, you are never alone.

Cat64
14-09-17, 13:01
Hi kitty, so Sorry to hear about your lose and your struggles. I only joined a few days ago.
My GP wasn't very helpful either which prompted me to seek my own help.

You have taken the first step so congratulate yourself for doing it.

Cat x

eeyorelover
15-09-17, 01:03
I'm so sorry for your loss!
Welcome to the site. Please know that everyone here will support you!
xxx

Bike Rider
15-09-17, 11:44
Chin up Kitty, some of these group meeting do work, its finding what is best for you and on this site most methods have been tried and reported on.

So scroll through, have a laugh at some of the funny stuff (read my ramblings if you want a proper nut case) check the serious stuff out, try it and see what you think.

Let us know how you are doing.

Chick100
16-09-17, 13:42
Hi Kitty93.

I know the suffering that goes with losing a loved one, it can feel totally overwhelming for quite sometime, but please believe me when I tell you that you will find happiness again one day, we all do. As for now, just try and take what life throws at you as NORMAL and part of the grieving process. I know in your case and in mine, its compounded with nervous suffering too , but I think you have made a great step forward in seeking your own help, and I am sure it will help you a lot.
Thank goodness for sites like this which I just joined too.
Take heart, and know that you will not always feel as you do right now. xx