PDA

View Full Version : Positivity/making progress

MrsBritty
17-08-17, 23:38
Hi there fellow anxiety sufferers. About three year ago I became sick with widespread pain. I should mention I was 24 at the time. I've had just about every symptom imaginable. I've been through extensive testing to no avail. Please feel free to read my previous post. One of the most troubling symptoms I've had is clicking in my ears and difficulty swallowing and having both at the same time. In other words feeling like I can't swallow and forcing a swallow causes my ears to click. I've also had problems with vertigo and dizziness. I am currently really sick with strep throat. I'm on antibiotics and after spewing mucus all day I blew my nose my ears popped and I can hear again. After probably about 9 months of this. I'm starting to become more and more convinced that many of my health problems are related to allergy and sinus issues. I also have been a life long sufferer of heart burn and indigestion, have a disc problem in my neck, and two small children that pick up whatever bug is going around and pass it along to me. I cleaned up my diet. I cut out gluten and starches. I run three miles a day now. I really enjoy being outdoors it brings me a lot of peace so I have found that it's the perfect way to unwind. I make it a priority to do this every single evening no matter what is going on in my life. I run even when I'm twitching and aching and feeling dizzy. These things have helped me tremendously. I just wanted to give a positive update to give other anxiety sufferers some hope. I know that some other weird vague symptom may come along and derail me, but for now I am doing very well.