PDA

View Full Version : Question

ross201
18-08-17, 06:38
Why does nobody answer me on this site? Am I posting or doing something wrong? Just wondering
Thank you :yesyes:

ServerError
18-08-17, 07:19
You ask quite technical questions that people aren't qualified to answer.

But in general it's just pot luck as to whether people feel they can help. It's nothing personal.

damianjmcgrath
18-08-17, 07:34
People didn't answer my last post I started, so I assumed it was either too specific, no one else had experienced it, it was in the wrong forum (it was mainly heart concerns and there is a separate heart forum I've realised) or it was late and by the time people woke up, the front page had moved on. I don't think it's personal.

ross201
18-08-17, 07:42
THank you both for the reply! Im just looking for some answers and I just wanted to make sure I was posting correctly.
I appreciate it!
Thanks

Annaboodle
18-08-17, 10:55
Hi Ross, I often waste stupid amounts of time on here composing and then deleting replies because I don't have enough confidence in them. It's usually when the OP is asking for a medical opinion and I'm no way qualified to give one. I was looking at your posts... so this one: "Is a 3100 or 3400 lymphocyte count high? Even though I have a normal WBC
Should I be concerned about this when it comes to lymphoma? Lymph nodes kinda hurt."

I haven't got a clue. Those numbers mean nothing to me and even if I'd had that test and my doctor had told me they are high, I still wouldn't feel remotely able to comment on anyone else's results.

Only things I can confidently respond to are questions about health anxiety, or where the symptoms clearly point to HA or where I can say, "yep, I've had that anxiety symptom".