PDA

View Full Version : weird feel when waking up

Ethansmom
18-08-17, 15:33
I have this feeling on and off, yesterday I didn't have it, but wondering what it is.

I woke up and I felt like my chest had butterflies and a vibrating feeling. I checked my pulse and it seemed fine. I did exercise pretty close to bed time and am wondering if they are just tight muscles trying to release energy, or just part of my anxiety problem. I am taking medication. It seems to be helping a bit, but I really hate waking up with a buzzing feeling. Is my mind playing tricks on me. I didn't have this yesterday. anyone else get this. I've had all kinds of heart tests and everything seems okay. I just added nortriptyline to the mix and it's been a week now. I haven't had any real side effects, in fact I feel like it's helping. I just can't figure out what this weird butterfly feeling in my chest is???

Hypomean
18-08-17, 16:05
I get the vibrating muscle sensation the morning after the workout. Used to freak me out but then I caught on that it was always after a workout. Now I wake up and start of stretching to warm up the muscles and it doesn't bug as much now.