PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy for .5 seconds

Ih8HA
18-08-17, 21:39
I just came back from break and when I sat down in my chair I all of a sudden got slapped with a dizzy spell, but it didn't last long. Has this ever happened to anyone? Any idea why that happened?

roseanxiety
18-08-17, 22:53
Did you turn your head suddenly when you sat down? Sometimes that can cause momentary dizziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swajj
19-08-17, 02:26
.5 seconds? That isn't a dizzy spell lol

Fishmanpa
19-08-17, 17:28
.5 seconds? That isn't a dizzy spell lol

That was my thought as well. And how do you even time such an event?

Positive thoughts

swajj
20-08-17, 04:16
Maybe in blinks. lol

Ih8HA
30-08-17, 17:29
lol. I just said .5 seconds, I don't know how long it actually lasted, I know it was quick. Hasn't happened since!

darkside4k
30-08-17, 18:05
Check my post history. This exact thing happened to me a few months ago and would hit me off and on for several weeks actually. Sometimes with days in between. Was sorta scary but went away on its eventually. Still no real explanation to be honest and I was not under much anxiety before it happened. My only guess at this time is some kind of temporary inner ear or maybe cervical problem that resolved itself.

Ih8HA
30-08-17, 19:51
Check my post history. This exact thing happened to me a few months ago and would hit me off and on for several weeks actually. Sometimes with days in between. Was sorta scary but went away on its eventually. Still no real explanation to be honest and I was not under much anxiety before it happened. My only guess at this time is some kind of temporary inner ear or maybe cervical problem that resolved itself.

It hasn't happened since, but I remember I had vertigo after I gave birth this year and it lasted for a while and then I got sick with a bad cold last week and my ears were clogged and still kind of hurt, so I think maybe that has something to do with it.. It was really weird.