PDA

View Full Version : FOBT test freaking me out

Ocaron
18-08-17, 21:55
Lately my anxiety has really gotten to me I've even decided to buy tests online I took one today that shown negative for blood in stool looked back a few mins later and I'm sure it's a really faint line or it's just me attached image need some peace of mind

Rabbit26
18-08-17, 22:05
I think the line would have to be much more pronounced than that. I'm not sure how reliable these test kits are either. The best way would be to see a doctor and get them to do the tests.

Ocaron
18-08-17, 22:19
I think the line would have to be much more pronounced than that. I'm not sure how reliable these test kits are either. The best way would be to see a doctor and get them to do the tests.

Well says 99% on them and it says I must read before 5 mins so I'm thinking I just left it a bit long before I read t the second time

ScaredLizard
19-08-17, 01:36
Any of these tests if you don't read the in the time allotted to read them will give false negatives. It's a problem with pregnancy and ovulation tests too due to the dye

Ocaron
19-08-17, 09:49
Any of these tests if you don't read the in the time allotted to read them will give false negatives. It's a problem with pregnancy and ovulation tests too due to the dye

Yeah just wish I would of timed myself now to save all this I'm.gonna just take another and time myself this time