PDA

View Full Version : Upper back pain forcing me into stooped posture?

fishmahboi
20-08-17, 12:49
Hey guys, sorry to have to come back here again. The past week has been pretty great in the sense that I haven't had any more issues related to my fears of CJD, but something strange happened today.

For some strange reason, I've had this horrible pain in my upper back that can only really be alleviated when I stoop my posture. I'm not entirely sure as to what is going on at this point since this only appeared today and given that it occurred five weeks after my thumb flexed and extended by itself, I'm beginning to wonder if it is a coincidence or if there is something wrong with me, either due to anxiety or something else (not sure what that something else would be though as I haven't really done anything involving heavy lifting).

Thought I would add that I also experience strange twitching in my knees as well, like it feels as though the joints would move my leg either right or left before stopping.
Any advice?

roseanxiety
20-08-17, 21:01
Sure sounds like it could be muscle tension. Related to anxiety probably.

fishmahboi
26-08-17, 19:05
Thanks and sorry to bump the thread, since my back pain is gone, but now some new things are happening. My memory has gotten worse and I'm having senior moments. Yesterday I tried to walk over to my sisters friends house because they were arguing and I walked passed it and only realised it when I looked across from me. I also had a lot of trouble over the week when I constantly forgot to put my new glasses on, sutr I realised that I forgot it ony own, but now I'm worried. Finally, I went to the library and looked at a book and when putting it back I had to rely on the back label to figure out where I put it and when askingy friend what he got for his birthday I thought that he was talking about trading cards when one of the gifts mentioned was cards, but it turned out to be birthday cards.

I think this really is CJD now. I have twitching on my leg and I had a weird twitchy feeling on my tricep. I'm a dead man...