PDA

View Full Version : How

Piscian Daydreamer
03-06-07, 22:40
Hi everyone.

Ive come on here tonight because something really big is bothering me.
Most of you lot have been here before as you are older and wiser, so i'd really appreciate some words of inspiration.

I finish uni next week and thats it. I just don't know how im going to cope with losing everything in life ive ever known. My friends, my routine, my ennvironment but most of all... my reputation.

I feel so sick inside. Its been the best three years of my life and now its going to leave forever. I know its easy for u to say u can stay in touch with your friends but things will never be the same.

Time to move on? Certainly, but just tell me how im meant to get thru this.

I'm nothing without the legends by my side. I'm nothing without that place.

Insomniac
04-06-07, 16:19
Hi there daydreamer.

Older maybe, but not necessarily wiser.. ha ha!

Getting to university is a huge achievement.. from an educational point of view and anxiety too. Well done.

You WILL stay in touch with your friends. It wont be as easy but it can be done. Is university near home? If not, surely you do know some people at home too? The social skills you've also learnt while being at uni will help you when you come home. It is a big change, and its probably the 2nd big one (the 1st going to uni in the first place and you obviously coped with that because you stayed for 3 years!)

Its not easy to be positive when you're faced with change, but honestly it really can lead to greater things. :yesyes: