PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody from a GAD sufferer

superscaredycat
20-08-17, 18:54
Hi I suffer from GAD I guess. The thing is that I am either a completely relaxed person who is highly capable or in one of these Funks. This year has had too many funks. It may be menopause related. I am 48 with a partner and we have two teen kids. Symptoms that I struggle with are the digestive system ones no appetite, dry and not so dry retching and IBS. I've started a separate thread on this.

The other thing is that when I am feeling better and not anxious I push people away especially my lovely partner of 20 years. It seems like it's cyclical and the doc says cyclothymia. Does anyone else have experience of this ?

And I have been on 20mg Citalopram for 8 years and have been having psychotherapy for 5 years.

So here's to us all! Thank you NMP forum

venusbluejeans
20-08-17, 19:09
Hiya superscaredycat and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: