PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out

ross201
20-08-17, 19:36
So for the past few weeks, and the past few posts onto this website I have been nervous about lymphoma. Ive had swollen/painful lymph nodes, dry skin, and been very tired. I had bloodwork and all was good except my lymphocytes were on the high end of the normal range. But this morning I discovered a rash or some type of non pruritic rash on my right arm. Should I be concerned about this??? What could it be??

Gary A
20-08-17, 20:09
How could anyone here tell you what a random rash is?

ross201
20-08-17, 20:31
Not what I asked. I asked should I be concerned about it, and even classified it as a non pruritic rash.
Thanks anyways. Read more carefully next time.

Midnight-mouse
20-08-17, 20:38
(Annoying but have to say it) Obviously I'm not a dr and anything I say should not be considered to be medical advice or take the place of a professional actually looking at it.

Right now that's over the way with, where is the rash you say it doesn't itch but is it sore? Lots of raised bumps? Not many? Size of them and are you allergic to anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary A
20-08-17, 20:45
Not what I asked. I asked should I be concerned about it, and even classified it as a non pruritic rash.
Thanks anyways. Read more carefully next time.

No, you asked what it could be, and "non pruritic" is hardly a good enough discription for random people on the internet to tell you that. Should you be concerned? Again, how the hell would anyone here know based on that discription?

You have a bit of an attitude for someone who claims to want help, haven't you?

Noivous
20-08-17, 20:45
I would say no absolutely not you should not be concerned at all about it. it could be one of a thousand things that are harmless.

Fishmanpa
20-08-17, 20:48
Read more carefully next time.

Frankly, I never in my life heard someone use this term for a rash that doesn't itch. Maybe it's me.....

As stated, no one can tell you that here.

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts