PDA

View Full Version : Bumpy shin

Sampowell542
20-08-17, 21:55
So totally freaking out! Thought I'd turned a corner with my anxiety. Was just feeling up and down my leg and hit a little bump just off from my shin in the left. Don't know if it's a lump or what! now I've been crying for the last hour thinking it's bone cancer. Please help.

ShaunRyder
20-08-17, 22:52
Both of my shins are bumpy and lumpy when I run my hand down.

Midnight-mouse
21-08-17, 00:28
Mine too, and my other halfs shins are super bumpy and lumpy, he definitely has no health issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampowell542
21-08-17, 10:21
Thank you. I know I'm being completely stupid since there's a smaller bump in pretty much the same place on my other leg. Just wish I'd stop looking for reassurance and just calm down! Both my legs are red now in the spot because I won't leave them alone!

Midnight-mouse
23-08-17, 00:38
Thank you. I know I'm being completely stupid since there's a smaller bump in pretty much the same place on my other leg. Just wish I'd stop looking for reassurance and just calm down! Both my legs are red now in the spot because I won't leave them alone!

This is how we make issues (not serious ones of course) by not leaving things that worry us alone and therefore make it hurt ect giving our anxieties more to hang on to. Well done for rationalising that it is normal and nothing to be scared of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk