PDA

View Full Version : No more headaches. But stuffy head and on/off fatigue..?

nmp1991ah
21-08-17, 14:28
So I've been having a lot of weird stuff going on lately. I don't know if I'm just overthinking it and making myself feel this way or if I'm actually not feeling like I used to. Most every day for the past month or so I was having a pressure-y headache behind my right eye, sometimes just behind both eyes.

The headache has gone away (thank God), but my head is always feeling "stuffy". The worst feeling I get most days is on/off fatigue. I just feel like I need to lie down. It had gone away for the most part last week but I was definitely feeling it on/off throughout the weekend.

I thought I was having some major issues with my blood pressure but it turns out that most people think it's stress-induced. I went to a nurse at work for my headaches and when she checked my vitals she recorded a 166/100 BP and was very concerned (which made my very VERY concerned.. you know how it is).

I went to an urgent care a couple of days later and they recorded 168/112, but eventually 150/80.

Started monitoring my blood pressure at home and it went from recording 150/99, down to 140/90, down to 130/85, and now finally I usually record below 120/80. Just the other day I recorded 112/69 before bed, but went to the doctor the next day and they recorded 160/82. That's stress for you.

Anyways, any thoughts on this? It almost feels like the pressure is sometimes localized around my jaw on both sides. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I would like to feel like my old self again, especially since I'm going to Florida for vacation in a couple of weeks..... :weep:

Positive thoughts and prayers!

EDIT:

forgot to mention my sleep problems.. I have been feeling so tired in the mornings lately too, and I feel like I wake up every 1-2 hours. Seems like I wake up and check the clock and it goes up 1-2 hours each time.. It's infuriating. So the fatigue I feel during the day: not sure if I should attribute it to lack of good sleep or if its an underlying medical issue or just stress... ugh. I wish I could stop worrying so much about it.