PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd introduce myself

tom_or_thomas
21-08-17, 19:08
Hello everyone,

My name is Thomas or Tom if you like. I have suffered from GAD for the last 3 years but only recently (today) discovered this website existed. I don't tend to go out very much thanks to the overwhelming anxiety and I was hoping to meet some new people to talk to who understand/have similar issues.

I'm 24 years old from the UK if you would like to chat I'm online.

venusbluejeans
21-08-17, 19:13
Hiya tom_or_thomas and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
21-08-17, 21:32
Hi Tom and :welcome: to NMP :) Cheers

ShaunRyder
22-08-17, 00:44
Hello Tom! Welcome to the boards, you will get great support here, hope to speak to you soon! :yesyes::welcome:

rose1234
26-08-17, 23:42
Hello everyone,

My name is Thomas or Tom if you like. I have suffered from GAD for the last 3 years but only recently (today) discovered this website existed. I don't tend to go out very much thanks to the overwhelming anxiety and I was hoping to meet some new people to talk to who understand/have similar issues.

I'm 24 years old from the UK if you would like to chat I'm online.

Hi Tom,

Welcome, all ears if you ever need a chat! :)