PDA

View Full Version : Just another newbie

Hannah89
22-08-17, 07:54
Hi everyone, I'm Hannah. I'm 28 years old, and have had a diagnosis of OCD, GAD and related depression for 7 years.
I've had various different medications but currently am only on Sertraline (100mg). I've attended CBT 3 years ago which certainly helped, but I find myself here as I've noticed old habits and symptoms creeping back in.
I have a beautiful and fantastic family that I have always been as open as possible with about my mental health. They're incredibly supportive and my kids have a normal life, unaffected by any of my symptoms, thanks to the amazing support network around me. I'm very lucky.
I honestly don't know how much I will use this forum, but I'm sure I'll find it useful :)

Nice to meet you all!

venusbluejeans
22-08-17, 08:00
Hiya Hannah89 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: