PDA

View Full Version : Am I overreacting?

NoahsMom
22-08-17, 19:33
Today I was in the car with my sons dad and he was driving and I was in the back seat with my son. Well he ended up driving over some railroad tracks and he went over them too fast and the car was jumping up and down pretty hard and on a jump I accidentally hit the top of my head on the ceiling of the car.(it's a pretty low car he drives a Dodge Challenger) it hurt kinda when I hit myself and now I can't stop thinking I have a concussion! I feel like in the past I've hit my head harder before especially when I was young and I was fine but for some reason I feel like if I go to sleep I won't wake up because I have a concussion.... thoughts anyone?

breezie
22-08-17, 20:28
YES you're overreacting and yes you're totally fine. Try to relax. :)

Midnight-mouse
22-08-17, 20:31
I would also agree that it doesn't sound like nearly enough head trauma to cause a concussion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScaredLizard
23-08-17, 01:27
You're fine! I've hit my head on car doors so often and on the roof of cars too!

NoahsMom
23-08-17, 01:29
Thank you all for the replies and reassurance (and also for not being mean lol) I have been withdrawing from Xanax for the past month and I feel like sometimes the withdrawals get the best of me *sigh*

ScaredLizard
23-08-17, 01:32
Thank you all for the replies and reassurance (and also for not being mean lol) I have been withdrawing from Xanax for the past month and I feel like sometimes the withdrawals get the best of me *sigh*

That definitely can make things worse! Gentle hugs for you :hugs:

deejaay2
23-08-17, 01:37
You're fine, love! I have hit my head against wall by accident even on car roofs lol.

cyberchondriac.
23-08-17, 08:51
You're absolutely fine :)