PDA

View Full Version : Please help.. lymph node again.

Stephenie.welch
23-08-17, 00:47
I haven't posted in a while.. I was doing really good.. now I'm back in the dark. I've had a lymph node for almost a year but I can only feel it when I'm laying down or if I dig my nail into my neck. I've went to four ents and they all said they do not think I have lymphoma. And I talked to an ent yesterday who does the head and neck surgery and he said he would bet 20k I vegas that I don't have it. Saw another dr same day. He said he couldn't feel it. No one can except for me. In certain positions I got a soft tissue ct and it was normal except for slightly enlarged jugulodigastric lymph node it said probably reactive.. but mine that I'm worriedl about is above collarbone but I literally have to dig my nail into my neck to feel it.. should I let this go? Ultrasound said 7 mm when I got it done br after poking it so much t feels bigger sometimes

Fishmanpa
23-08-17, 01:47
should I let this go? Ultrasound said 7 mm when I got it done br after poking it so much t feels bigger sometimes

Yes! Let it go! I've responded to some of your posts in the past. Sorry to read you're hitting a bump in the road.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

You know I had cancer. You're talking about a normal node (7mm) vs. something that was 5cm within 6 months.

Stop poking and prodding! Hope you feel better soon!

Positive thoughts

ScaredLizard
23-08-17, 01:50
should I let this go? Ultrasound said 7 mm when I got it done br after poking it so much t feels bigger sometimes

Let it go! You don't have lymphoma :hugs: