PDA

View Full Version : Hyper-sensitivity to the slightest twinge, tingle, pain...

kellykelly
23-08-17, 13:00
Hi all

Ok, i have been worried about my health for ages now - got diagnosed with anxiety after having an onslought of panic attacks about six months ago (i have never had one before!) started taking citalopram that didnt really do anything so am now on trazadone...

Since December i have had this permanent 'fuzzy' feeling in my head - the best way i can describe is it if you've had a couple of glasses of wine, there inside but your head/body isnt completely right. This came before the panic attacks and i think docs and myself assumed it was linked to my anxiety when the panic attacks broke out

I have been on medication and seem to be a lot calmer, so i think it is helping, i am sleeping better, have fewer anxiety attacks (!)

But there is still this woozy feeling and ongoig tension headahces- i have now been referred to a nuerologist and to be honest the panic attacks are coming back because i am shitting myself that there is something worse wrong with me

i feel like i am stuck in this sort of horrendous spiral and waiting to hear from the neurologist is just making the progress i have made reverse...

AntsyVee
24-08-17, 04:57
This might be a medication side effect. I'm not an expert on trazadone. Best repost n the meds section.