PDA

View Full Version : A week into my decreased dose.

Aejh91
23-08-17, 19:52
Hey guys, I like posting on here as i dont feel so alone and it gives me a chance to vent on things I cant where I am!
I am a week in. I feel energyless and spaced out and groggy, but nothing too awful.
Of course the anxiety is there, niggling.
I have big issues being on my medication. I think about my 'illnesses' all day every day. I have moments I dont feel like me and that im going to lose it or go crazy.
People and my counsellor tell me that i need to help myself and let go, and that I think too much and my negativity has an impact on how I feel and almost dosent aid the citalopram at all.
I look back at photos from last year and im sad. I was so positive, and happy and did everything with my children, and I cant stop feeling sad im not that person anymore. Id give anything to be me again, and the happy loving mother and person i was!
This whole thing is tiring, tiring pretending i am okay to everybody when my issues and niggling anxiety are inside.
Anyone else feel the same? Xx

Howl
21-09-17, 19:51
Tiring is definitely the word for it. We all have those days when we wish we were back to a happier time. I think you just need to focus on getting back there in the future, rather than wanting to go back to the past.

Lulu1960
21-09-17, 20:34
What dose are you decreasing from?