PDA

View Full Version : Neck pain

stressedanxious
23-08-17, 23:42
I'm having the worst anxiety ever.
My neck and shoulder is hurting really bad I'm scared it's the c word. It hurt to lift my head this morning from the pillow. Also two days before my fiancé grabbed my neck with his hand and lifted me so maybe that had something to do with it too. But I can't help but worry about the c word . I'm really scared of the c word my neck hurts everyone I move it side to side .

ShaunRyder
23-08-17, 23:58
It hurt to lift my head this morning from the pillow. Also two days before my fiancé grabbed my neck with his hand and lifted me so maybe that had something to do with it too.

More likely its one of these two reasons, just your anxiety making you think different :) I always wake up with a stiff neck

nomorepanic
24-08-17, 00:48
Why does it have to be cancer and not just a muscle strain?

stressedanxious
24-08-17, 01:33
I don't know . I just feel like impending doom. I'm always scared I'm gonna die soon. I have terrible anxiety .

I don't know why I always feel like something bad will happen soon.

I just can't relax and enjoy my life .

I seriously wish there was a way to relax and accept this is just a muscle strain but I am scared what if I ignore it and it's something worse ???

I've been to the doctor already this month for Pap smear, I went to the ER for a fever , and I also went to urgent care for an arm pit lymphnode . I don't have Heath insurance so I don't wanna go again but it's driving me crazy not knowing what this pain is