PDA

View Full Version : You guys know what this means?

Kian
24-08-17, 00:10
Last week I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my chest while still smiling then she looked up at my face while still smiling so I just looked away.. then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said kian did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her saying that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then later she was talking to the i was talking to and told him I'm quiet but funny.

bottleblond
24-08-17, 00:16
Ok so that's a very odd first post!.

P.s Maybe she thought you needed to shave?

Noivous
24-08-17, 00:38
I don't know what it means but it sounds like she might like you back. Go for it. Who cares if you swing and miss. It won't be your last at bat.

Good luck.

N

ServerError
24-08-17, 01:14
I think there are two possibilities: either she likes you, or she has a crick in her neck! :D

Fishmanpa
31-08-17, 14:37
I think there are two possibilities: either she likes you, or she has a crick in her neck! :D

I agree :)... Curious though.... How old are you and how is this causing you anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Noivous
31-08-17, 16:19
Hey Pip...I see you've deleted a duplicate post to this one. I don't remember it verbatim but was it a little different than this one?

N.

bottleblond
31-08-17, 16:48
Noivous.

I read the other one a little before it was removed and it was practically the same as this one.

MyNameIsTerry
01-09-17, 04:32
After many years of research into the subject Stephen Hawking has finally conceded defeat and announced he will re title his book to "The Theory Of Everything, Except Women"

:yesyes: and now...:sofa:

Noivous
01-09-17, 17:23
Noivous.

I read the other one a little before it was removed and it was practically the same as this one.

oh ok...thanks BB:)

bottleblond
01-09-17, 18:03
No idea what the post has to do with anxiety but hey ho!. :winks:

KK77
01-09-17, 18:57
No idea what the post has to do with anxiety but hey ho!. :winks:

Looks like a non-complaint to me BB :lac:

Kian
04-09-17, 15:57

but i dont when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall im not sure if she was at the mall with some guy but when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me but then he looked away. so maybe the girl i liked in school was shopping with that guy and maybe she saw me and maybe thats why he looked at me. but i dont know i didnt see the girl i just saw the guy so im not sure why that guy was looking at me.

Noivous
04-09-17, 16:38
:shrug: