PDA

View Full Version : Burning sensation

Noworryjonny
24-08-17, 11:44
Hi guys how common is the burning sensation with anxiety in like arms legs An joints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Anyone??? I'm really worrying

saf138
24-08-17, 12:19
http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/burning_skin_sensation.shtml

ServerError
24-08-17, 12:52
It's common. Looking back, the first sign that something was brewing for me was burning sensations in my legs. Once my anxiety improved, they stopped happening.

Bittersweet05
24-08-17, 13:06
I know that all to well. I get this in my chest between my breast when my anxiety is high. Hang in there. Our minds play so many tricks on us.

Noworryjonny
24-08-17, 13:58
It's horrible I just want to feel happy again :( and stop concentrating on my body so much

ServerError
24-08-17, 14:02
That won't happen overnight, mate. It's something that you've got to learn to do, and there'll be ups and downs on the journey. If you can, try to avoid feeling sorry for yourself for too long and fighting with how you feel. Wishing things could be different won't really help, either. All of that just keeps your condition entrenched. Things can be different, but it takes time and effort. Have you reached out for help in the real world?

The burning sensation is a normal part of the anxiety response. It can't hurt you and you shouldn't waste any more time worrying about it.