PDA

View Full Version : Needing advice stomach tightness & funny legs

caz21
24-08-17, 18:46
Hi can anyone help

past few days I have had a bad tightness accross my stomach and chest area as well as down each of my legs have felt tingly and numb sensation. is this anxiety? have tried everything hot baths relaxing walking nothing seems to be helping feels worse when walking or standing up.has anyone had these symptoms? are they anxiety? really feeling down

Darksky
24-08-17, 22:54
Not a doctor of course but it sound like anxiety to me. Your stomach muscles are tensed right up and so is your chest.
Tingly feelings are also common, mainly due to shallow rapid breathing.
See if you can get a copy of Bournes Anxiety and Phobia workbook. It takes you through deep relaxation exercises and is pretty good.

Pea Tear Griffin
26-08-17, 14:09
Hi can anyone help

past few days I have had a bad tightness accross my stomach and chest area as well as down each of my legs have felt tingly and numb sensation. is this anxiety? have tried everything hot baths relaxing walking nothing seems to be helping feels worse when walking or standing up.has anyone had these symptoms? are they anxiety? really feeling down

I have the same thing now for the ast 3 months but on the right side.

Yeah its Anxiety :)

jdheart
27-08-17, 19:21
Dealing with something similar but I get alot of trapped air by sterum area. Numbness and tingling in feet and fingers drives me crazy at times.