PDA

View Full Version : 2007 sucess

emmy
04-06-07, 13:54
well i would like to start off by saying a big thankyou to you all and big hugs:hugs: ...

i think i am putting it in the rigth place you have all been wonderful to me even in my darkest days and i cant say thankyou enougth :yesyes: :flowers:..

i dnt really know how to start in january i passed my theory driveing test and in march i passed my pratical driveing test and got a car been driveing on my own and have meet a wonduerful man who knows what i been througth and guess what he still likes me :blush: :winks: well i went flying for the first time in my life on the 19th may to gran canaria 4 hour fligth :ohmy: i got to the air port and had forgotten to pack my rescue remedy but i did it.

and since getting my car i have just started up my own business wich is a struggle at the moment but i will get througth it..

for some of you who dont know i can still remember when i was agraphobic and couldnt face a day or people thougth i was going insane but from the dark tunnel i have found the ligth at the end and i am so so so greatful for everyone who has stood by me and the new people who dont know me i avnt been on for a few months and they made me feel welcome again i still get the odd panic but i know what i have achieved and noway will it take that away from me...

thankyou all again for makeing this possible for me

big hugs and lots of love (dont think your getting rid of me we all need help sometimes and i will still be around to chat to you all and hopefully i can help some out the way i have been helped)

:sign20: :bighug1: :whistles: :happy:

honeybee3939
04-06-07, 14:33
Emmy

What a i lovely post !! :)

i know what i have achieved and noway will it take that away from me...

You certainly have achieved alot and your right no one will ever take that away from you!

Im so pleased everything is working out so well!What a massive success!

WELL DONE HUN !!!!:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

trac67
04-06-07, 14:35
Emmy,

You have done so well recently and I am so proud of you :D

You go girl and don't forget your trip to see me soon :yesyes:

Lots of love

Trac xxxx

kazzie
04-06-07, 14:39
MASSIVE WELL DONE EMMY:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

SO PLEASED TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Granny Primark
04-06-07, 22:44
Emmy im so glad you posted your story.
I am truly amazed at what you have achieved. You truly are an inspiration to us.:yesyes:
Im proud to call you my friend. Youve given me so much help and support since I joined this site and for that Im truly grateful.
Onwards and upwards emmy.
Im really pleased youve met a good caring guy that appreciates you.
Just keep me informed about your romance just in case i need to go out and buy a new outfit.:winks:
You go girl!!!!!
Hope to see you sometime this month:yesyes:

Loads of love
LYNN xx

domino
04-06-07, 22:57
emmy, i do,nt know you ,but just wanted to say you have given me hope, i used to be out going bubbly person,to friends i still am.But inside i,m falling apart.

clickaway
05-06-07, 00:50
Very well done Emmy! :) :)

manmoor
05-06-07, 08:19
Emmyyyyyy lol :hugs: We always knew you had it in you girl a big well done to you hun :hugs:

P.S. How's John Wayne??? :ohmy: :blush: :ohmy: xxxxx

emmy
05-06-07, 11:58
wow! thankyou for the posts.

trac hope you get the kettle on ready for when i get there lol :D

loopy by name loopy by nature loopylyn we will be definatley meeting up..:yesyes:

rickards i know how you feel hun i went throught the same and still do somedays but it gets easier..:hugs:

manmoor john wayne has nothink on us lol:blush: :secret:

am so glade i have help some people and i hope to carry on helping by anyway i can even if its boreing you all by posting lol :ohmy:

well guess what guys i got another fear to over come the dentist :eek: :wtf1: :frown: on friday needles are my biggest fear but i had one before i went on my jolly hols so im sure i will be ok if i dnt cry like i always do when i see the needle..

big hugs hope your all doing brill today xxxx

Lozzie
05-06-07, 14:50
Hi Emmy!!

Wow!! what an inspirational post!! :yesyes:
I love to hear how everyone on here are doing especially when they have achieved so much!!

Gives us all hope!
Well done hunny! We are all proud of you! :hugs: :hugs:

Laura xxxx:flowers:

Southern_Belle
05-06-07, 19:08
Hi Emmy,

Wow, you have done so much. Great job!

Laura :)

manmoor
07-06-07, 09:27
Me Dear Emmy,

I will come to dentist with you tomorrow hun. The only catch is .....would it look bad if I took me horsie with me cos it's kinda glued to me at the mo. :ohmy: xxxxx

emmy
07-06-07, 09:33
oh my god glued thats serious :ohmy: ...
well you can come and hold me hand i got a bad feeling i will be haveing a needle....

get off your horse and drink your milk lol :D :wacko:

thanks again guys for the support it gives me an incentive to carry on doing things to tell u all about xxxx

nomorepanic
11-06-07, 12:49
Emmy

Well done on all your successes :yesyes: :yesyes:

Thanks for posting and letting us know how you are doing.

Onwards and upwards for you now.

Lindalou64
11-06-07, 13:41
Im So Happy For You Emmy Good For You, Youve Come A Long Way......go And Enjoy Have Fun Live It Up ................linda Xx

groovygranny
11-06-07, 21:44
Emmy, thanks for such an encouraging post!!

You should be very proud of yourself, well done!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

emmy
19-06-07, 17:56
i have just been reading some threads and i had a lil tear in my eye as i was reading mine again i was thinking how lucky we have been to find this site and to be helping each other and how much we have all and can achieve..

as the song goes :whistles: i get by with a lil help from my friends:whistles: ...

sorry guys i guess im haveing a sentimental moment..

hope to chat soon xxxxxx:yesyes: :flowers: