PDA

View Full Version : Recovery ?

Crispy
25-08-17, 12:00
Hello,

I was wondering if any other person who like myself suffers from the dreaded 'wobbly head' symptoms (Light-Headiness / Dizziness / Balance Issues) has ever recovered succesfully to rid themselves of these feelings and if so how it was done ? I have had these problems now for coming up a year and am sick of it :( It seems to be worse when I am work (maybe due to the other people and environment) am currently on meds but don't want to feel like this for the rest of my life.

I have started the search for potential new employment which also makes my nervous but am hoping that a change of environment may help :shrug:

Benjammin69
25-08-17, 13:42
Hi [emoji1309] so I had this and it is and was HELL! So I do really sympathise with you. You know what as cliche as it sounds therapy really help as well as eating the right nutrients and vitamins - I take pharmaboton. I also found the less attention you pay it then more it goes also talking about it helps as i think trying to hide it makes it worse and only heightens anxiety - if you want to chat I'm about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk