PDA

View Full Version : Scared. (Help!!)

deejaay2
26-08-17, 09:23
I think I accidentally inhaled some of my Summers Eve body powder while changing and afraid that I might die or have an asthma attack. But I read on the back of the bottle and it hasn't list anything about don't inhale it or anything. Now I'm nervous. Someone help! What's going to happen to me?!

Deanna J.

Midnight-mouse
26-08-17, 09:25
I would say that you are going to be perfectly fine. Do you normally suffer from asthma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deejaay2
26-08-17, 09:33
I would say that you are going to be perfectly fine. Do you normally suffer from asthma?

Not really but I do have allergies. Just heard that inhaling body powder or baby powder can lead to death or ashtma attack. Thought I was going to have one but I freaked out a bit. Shouldn't have did that. :weep:

---------- Post added at 03:33 ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 ----------

Not really but I do have allergies. Just heard that inhaling body powder or baby powder can lead to death or ashtma attack. Thought I was going to have one but I freaked out a bit. Shouldn't have did that. :weep:

And oh, it is talc-free by the way! Good or bad?

Midnight-mouse
26-08-17, 09:33

Have your allergies flared up at all? Honestly I've inhaled far worse than some body powder and have asthma. The powder is safe for your use, they aren't expecting you to hold your breath when you put it on. You'll be just fine

deejaay2
26-08-17, 09:38
Have your allergies flared up at all? Honestly I've inhaled far worse than some body powder and have asthma. The powder is safe for your use, they aren't expecting you to hold your breath when you put it on. You'll be just fine

Thanks! And I just sneezed lol. But it didn't. Right, I don't know what made me freak out honestly? Because on the bottle it said talc-free and I know that's safe. :) Thank you again! I was about to go into full panic mode lol. But since it is talc-free? Is there anyway it can effect something?

Midnight-mouse
26-08-17, 09:42
Thanks! And I just sneezed lol. But it didn't. Right, I don't know what made me freak out honestly? Because on the bottle it said talc-free and I know that's safe. :) Thank you again! I was about to go into full panic mode lol. But since it is talc-free? Is there anyway it can effect something?

I'm not familiar with the product but if it helps I know I've inhaled talc powder more than once while using it. With such a fine powder it's impossible not to.
It's okay that the panic happened the important thing is your starting to gain control right now.

If it's marketed for human use, it's safe for a human (breathing) to use it.

deejaay2
26-08-17, 09:52
I'm not familiar with the product but if it helps I know I've inhaled talc powder more than once while using it. With such a fine powder it's impossible not to.
It's okay that the panic happened the important thing is your starting to gain control right now.

If it's marketed for human use, it's safe for a human (breathing) to use it.

That's the reason why they haven't put the do not inhale cause it's talc free. Get it now and I'm finally calmed. Thank you again!

Midnight-mouse
26-08-17, 09:53
That's the reason why they haven't put the do not inhale cause it's talc free. Get it now and I'm finally calmed. Thank you again!

It's okay, if the panic pops back up just take a few good deep breaths and squish it again you've done great.

MyNameIsTerry
26-08-17, 11:58
Deanna, when you have asthma there are many triggers that can cause an attack. But that's for us who already have asthma. And it's all about severity, some sufferers are already struggling but the majority are medicated and a trigger to them might be nothing.