PDA

View Full Version : smiles etc.

domino
04-06-07, 18:17
HELP please, nothing is happening when i want to add smiles to any theads. Thanks in advance .

honeybee3939
04-06-07, 18:23
Hi Rickards

Are you using the "Quick Reply" option?

If you click on "Post Reply" which is just underneath the text box you get the options to use smilies.

Hope that helps.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

domino
04-06-07, 18:42
I am put it,s still not working. arrrrhhhhh

honeybee3939
04-06-07, 18:44
LOL Rickards :ohmy: :ohmy:

Will see if Ross or Nic can come up with something then, im not sure what the problem is.:weep: :weep:

Hugs
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
04-06-07, 18:51
When you say nothing is happening.....?

Do you mean you don't see them in the pop up box or you can't see the ones in the list atall or they aren't appearing in posts?

Has it ever worked? Have you changed anything on PC - installed new software etc?

clickaway
04-06-07, 19:23
Can you see a "Go Advanced" button beneath your draft message at all??

Try that!

domino
04-06-07, 22:28
:smile::biggrin::smile:thanks every one , but i used to just clik on the smiles that i wanted to use and it would work, now my hubbi has just gone to the smile i want to use clicked on copy then paste and it worked. He does come in handy sometimes lol, why it wo,nt work the other way beats me, :yesyes: yeah it worked again.

Ross
04-06-07, 22:33
Sounds possibly like a Pop-Up Blocker or something simililar which isnt allowing the Smilie Window to send an image to the Original window.

domino
04-06-07, 22:40
Thanks for the info ross , just changed over to virgin media well hubbi did.:wacko: