PDA

View Full Version : (Not health anxiety related.) An apology from me.

deejaay2
27-08-17, 06:37
Hi, everyone! Evening :)

Just coming to you all today and want to apologise for the forums I've been posting constantly. You know? The seizures and sleep problems? I'm so sorry. Just I need to understand that there is nothing wrong and I'm completely fine, anxiety likes playing tricks on me and oh, I hate it so much. — For now on, I am serious! Lol. I will be getting help for my anxiety and depression. This will be all over and I won't have to post anything else that's seizure or sleep problem. So yeah, I am not going to drive y'all nuts about it lol. :) But again, I'm sorry all! Wish me well.

Love, light and peace to you.

Deanna J. <3

MyNameIsTerry
27-08-17, 11:38
There's no need to apologise, we all have our struggles on here so we understand. It's good that you recognise not wanting to feel like this though and how it can impact on others so I'm sure we all very appreciate your gesture here.

ServerError
27-08-17, 13:02
Yeah, I don't think you should have to apologise for reaching out for help. All anyone here wants is to get better and to see others getting better. :)

Magic
27-08-17, 13:16
I agree. No need to apologise Deanna. Sending :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fishmanpa
27-08-17, 14:07
As has been said, there's no need to apologize.

I believe that everyone here wants to get better. And everyone here wants to see others get better too. This post is as rational as I've seen. You're aware of the problem and have gotten good advice as well as reassurance. The next step is as you said... you recognize the issue, take steps to address it.

Positive thoughts