PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles/tiny bits in urine?

BrokenGirl
27-08-17, 14:43
This might sound like a silly question but with my HA being so bad everything frightens me.
I've been a bit paranoid lately about my urine looking cloudy but I'm trying to drink more water and I think it's helping a bit.
But when I looked at my urine a while ago it looked as if there were tiny little bits floating around in the toilet. After I flushed the toilet I had a good look in the toilet bowl in case it was something in the water. I thought I could see them for about half a minute but then they went away. Could it just have been little air bubbles or could my HA mind be right this time and it be something more serious? Has anyone ever noticed this?

Earthmum
28-08-17, 20:05
I had the exact Same thing in January I had bits that looked like tissue paper floating around and bubbles,I was beside my self but Gyno said it can be from a urine infection or if you haven't been well / run down,sometimes it's just a clear out ,but doc did say to have a urine test/blood tests etc just to check it all out, mine was a uriny tract infection, but really don't worry lots of women have this , get some basic tests done and you will know and feel better after treatment ( if needed of course )hope you are feeling better now X