PDA

View Full Version : Very embrassing

blackie
04-06-07, 20:29
:blush:
Hiya
Ok, this is really embarrising but oh well. I have had diarree for the last week and tonight i feel like i have a very high tempreture. I jumped in a cold shower thinking it wa just the heat and have all my window open. A few minutes later and my cheaks are burning again. I dont have a temormeter to mesure my temp but its just abit worring.
Its only today that i have started to worry about it as i am not sure how i needeing the loo so much:blush: i havnt eaten much and tried to aviod anything likly to make it worse. But now i feel like i have a high tempreture.
Am i just over reacting???
Blackie:blush:

p.s. i am crimson at the moment, not sure if its because im hot or embrassed.lol:shrug:

geordie flower
04-06-07, 20:33
hiya, why dont u ring nhs direct they will be able to giv u acvice over the phone and hopefully reassure yoy take care tracey :) x

geordie flower
04-06-07, 20:36
the number is 08454647 x

joeyr
05-06-07, 07:19
Definitely do ring NHS direct, just for advice at least on how to cope with your tummy problem. Are you drinking lots of fluids? I'm not an expert but it might be you are getting red and hot from the loss of fluid to your body. Just a thought. Have you also tried tablets - like Immodium for example to stop the diarrhea... they work for me, but are only designed for the occasional bout.

If all else fails go and see the doc just to have a chat and find out the cause. It might be something like IBS where you can get medication to help. No point suffering in silence!
Good luck! :hugs:

vernon
05-06-07, 10:05
Hi Blackie, One of my worst symptoms of anxiety are tummy ache and diarree exspecialy in the morning. In the past I had all sorts of tests on my Tummy EG sygmoidoscopy, Barrium Enema, Blood and chest x-ray, and it came up with IBS which is very common in people with Anxietys and IBS can range from diarree, Constipated, Bad tummy pains raised temp, Feeling very sick and many more symptoms and with me seems much much worst when I am over worried about something. They say you cant pass blood with IBS but you can do that too as the constapation and diarree can tare tiny vessles insid your backside. And the high temp I have noticed this to this past week and think its the chnge in the weather as its been quite hot. Dont do what I done for many years worry and make yourself ill and it usualy turns out to be nothing to worry about, and you have ended up wasting so much time of your life with worry. Take care. Vernon

kate
05-06-07, 15:04
Could be that you have food poisoning as, when my daughter had it, she had a temperature and had diarrhoea for weeks.

Best to contact your GP if you are worried.

Kate