PDA

View Full Version : Weird feelings again

Shelly
05-06-07, 00:41
I haven't been feeling good for a couple of weeks. I had the stomach flu but things went downhill from there. I get these weak feelings throughout my body, my legs feel heavy, hard to breathe sometimes. Can all this be brought on by anxiety. Docs say everything is anxiety but I don't know. I'm so scared something is going to happen to me. I also feel nauseous sometimes and don't feel like eating (which is unusual for me!). Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

clickaway
05-06-07, 00:47
Shelly,

These sound like anxiety symptoms and I have had them all apart from the nausea!

If you have seen your doctor, you should be OK and let it pass - you will get over this!

ItWillPass
05-06-07, 02:41
I always get terrible anxiety right after I am recovering from a bug. It is so frustrating, because I will take time off when I am sick, then when I am better I take more time off because my anxiety gets out of control. As far as your symptoms, I have had all of them as well. The nausea is the worst, because when you dont eat, it makes it even worse. Try to eat small meals. Just remember it will pass.

looking4answers
05-06-07, 08:21
Wow you must be pshycic ..I have felt like this almost everyday all day for two years..although im not sick.. even now although its about 120am in the morning i feel that as well..I wanted to get out and go to mcdonalds but too tired to even try.Yeah if you had a stomach virus and laid around any im sure thats all it is.. Just being afraid and well even if you arent having after affects of your virus im sure the fear is making you feel that way .Don't sweat it just keep on going..I do it everyday ..somedays are better others days not so good but i keep breathing so thats a good sign lol..take care

jill
05-06-07, 16:25
Hi Selly,

Sorry to hear how you are feeling hun,

All your symptoms sound anxiety realated to me,

My daughter suffered anxiety, nausea was one of her main symptoms, but did go in time.

Symptoms like 'flu'
Influenza causes the body to release anti-bodies into the blood stream to attack the virus. This combination of anti-bodies and infection makes the body feel weak, sweaty and painful. Anxiety can have a similar effect, weakening the muscles, making you clammy and achy. Believe it or not the more you do physically the better this will become.

Hope this has helped a little

You take care

LOVE JILLXX

samc100
06-06-07, 15:14
When I have a bug I find I get all anxious badly afterwards. Lasts a few weeks.
Try to eat little amounts regulary and nothing too heavy. It will gradually fade and accept that is anxiety.