PDA

View Full Version : Mri results tomorrow worried..

Earthmum
28-08-17, 19:34
Guys I mentioned a while back that I have started to experience what I can only describe as a vibrating brain sensation accompanied with lightheadedness which scares me so bad,anyway the doctor referred me for a brain mri which was done Thursday morning ( private clinic) and have said my results will be ready tomorrow morning Tuesday, naturally I'm thinking the worst :(
My question is if the radiologist had spotted something terrible would I have been informed sooner than 3 days? I'm so worried my tummy is doing backflips at the moment.. Be grateful for Any replies Thank you :blush:

ODA_555
28-08-17, 19:44
Guys I mentioned a while back that I have started to experience what I can only describe as a vibrating brain sensation accompanied with lightheadedness which scares me so bad,anyway the doctor referred me for a brain mri which was done Thursday morning ( private clinic) and have said my results will be ready tomorrow morning Tuesday, naturally I'm thinking the worst :(
My question is if the radiologist had spotted something terrible would I have been informed sooner than 3 days? I'm so worried my tummy is doing backflips at the moment.. Be grateful for Any replies Thank you :blush:
I understand how you feel. A few months ago, I had an MRI done on my lower back and spine after sustaining a weight lifting injury. I was scared that the MRI will show potentially fatal incidental findings. I was a nervous wreck but the results were positive. Try finding a way to distract yourself which is easier said than done.

mjh82
28-08-17, 19:50
Chances are that if something was seriously wrong and posed a grave threat to your health they would've reached out to you ASAP and not wait 3 days. I.e. tumor, aneurysm, things of that nature.

It's natural to worry about this but try best to not think about it. I freaked out waiting for my results and nothing life threatening was found only some minor incidental findings.

Relax as much as possible and take it that you haven't gotten contacted before your scheduled time as a positive sign.

Earthmum
28-08-17, 19:53
Thanks so much for you're quick replies I also am trying to think logically but you know how it goes����������

ODA_555
29-08-17, 20:49
Any updates?

helenclaire
01-09-17, 07:29
Hi
I have been wondering how you got on.
I hope everything was ok.
X

Earthmum
02-10-17, 12:46
Thank you so much for asking I have only just seen this !!!
My MRI results were perfect , thank god....but I new that all along LOL:roflmao:

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

Any updates?

All good , thank you for asking x:yesyes: