PDA

View Full Version : Feel terrible when I wake up early

enhenry25
29-08-17, 00:41
Whenever I wakeup early, say 5am, come around 11-1 in the afternoon, I feel horrible. I have headaches, neck tension, and sometimes feel like the ground is shaking up and down when I am standing still in the office. Eye floaters also increase the head pain.

Anyone experience anything like this? I just recently started a new job in banking and am required to wake up much earlier then I used to. When I wakeup at 9 and work from home I feel much better.

I do have a past of anxiety/HA/OCD. Could this due to me not being as comfortable at work as I am when I am at home?

Any other suggestions?

NervUs
29-08-17, 00:43
Yes, waking up at 5 am sucks balls.

I have to get up at 6 at certain times of the year, and it definitely takes me awhile to adjust, and I feel tired, cranky, and like crap, even after the adjustment, lol.

Nervus is not a morning person.

Fishmanpa
29-08-17, 01:01

Nuff said! ~lol~

Positive thoughts

enhenry25
29-08-17, 01:04

I have to get up at 6 at certain times of the year, and it definitely takes me awhile to adjust, and I feel tired, cranky, and like crap, even after the adjustment, lol.

Nervus is not a morning person.

So ill adjust with time you think? Honestly 11-2 I feel terrible. I can't function haha

---------- Post added at 00:04 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

Do you guys think HA plays a role with this. Before i had HA even if I had say 4 hours of sleep, I would not feel THIS bad

thestruggle
29-08-17, 01:37
I think it's more to do with your own internal body clock.. I can get 4 hours sleep, waking up at 9 and feel great! The same amount of sleep and getting up at 6am for example, will leave me feeling rubbish after a couple of hours and needing a nap later :) I think the time you wake up has more of an impact on how you feel than length of time sleeping..