PDA

View Full Version : Pulled back muscle or something more

Deepseathree
29-08-17, 03:37
So I have what I figured was a pulled muscle. Happened Thursday and has continued on. It wasn't really doing anything other than standing up, not even twisting. Never the less it was awful. But I was helping a friend with his landscaping business and I ran a weed eater for the next 3 hours. Then Friday I did the same for 3-4 hours and then rode a mower for about 1-2. The pain was severe though. Probably the worst muscle strain I've had and it wasn't even caused by anything. My dilemma is I worry that it's something t else. The pain has seemed to have moved lower and also hurts on the front right lower side on my stomach. I realize lots of the muscles are connected and it is more than likely just from me not resting. I feels better from one perspective but now I feel experiences of sharp pain when just sitting and not moving. Not like a spasm as I went through that. Also it's a constant dull pain as well now around the lower right side. I don't know what I worry it is.(me swallowing a sharp object like a bone and it's in my bowels or something like that.) Just looking for some insight. Thanks.

Deepseathree
29-08-17, 17:42
Anyone have similar experience with back strains